August 25, 2013

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

This book will remain forever dear to my heart. It broke it a million times, with the sweetest words, and the saddest prose. It's so sad, so beautiful... it's perfect.

There's no one thing I would change. It's poetic and enthralling.

Every page is made of true, undiluted, unyielding love.

The truest of loves for a friend, for a brother, for the family you are born with, and the family you have the privilege to choose.

I learned so much about love reading this book, that I feel I will never be the same. As Tessa said "words have the power to change us", and every word said by Will, Jem, Tessa, Sophie, Gabriel, Guideon, Henry, Charlotte and even Mortmein, have changed me forever, in heart and soul... And I'm thankful for that.

For the reader of my review:
If you want to read a true love story, showing love as it is and should be, without jealousy, selfishness, judgement, or holding back, I'm sure you will fall in love with Jem, Will and Tessa as much as I have.

For me, this book goes in the shelves with the best of romances... And it has the big plus of being spiced by a story full of good vs. evil (always entertaining!), great storyline, superb characters, decent plot, interesting narrative, and the most beautiful dialogues... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment