August 25, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

I resisted and resisted and resisted... but in the end I succumbed to peer pressure and read this book...

This books has SO many things exactly the same as the Twilight saga! characters's characteristics, dialogs, situations ... soooo much!

It was hard for me to connect with this book, VERY hard... I stayed on the third chapter for weeks, the first half is super lame ... but then Grey develops a personality and the book gets entertaining...

I really enjoyed the second half of the book. And now I understand why every woman I know love it... it's because Grey is EXACTLY what (almost) EVERY straight woman deeply and SECRETLY want: and alpha male that takes charge... it's biology, and the popularity of this book to me proves that no matter the year we live in, biology trumps it all!

This book, is most definitly NOT the best erotic/romance book out there, BELIEVE me!!! but if you survive the first half, you might enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment